The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The next big Social Media Website

If facebook does eventually begin to die, it won't go down quietly. But to be honest, I don't see facebook dieing out any time in the future and being completely replaced. But, facebook losing members is a more realistic possibility. Eventually, the design team at facebook will make a drastic change that will not be liked by a large group of people and they will leave. If this happens enough, facebook may be dethroned by another social media website like Google+ as the biggest social media network.

At some point they are definitely likely to make a mistake. However, do you think that Facebook is already starting to fail as a business and that is the reason as to why Zuckerberg sold some of his shares? Furthermore, the share price of Facebook seems to have constantly steadily drop since shares were released for them!

I do not think Facebook will go down anytime soon, as a matter of fact I feel it will become stronger.

You cannot compare Myspace with Facebook, because Facebook is simply huge.

I am a loyal type of person and I don't like change. I was on Myspace forever and liked it pretty well but then eventually it became a ghost town. My friends completely stopped logging in and they were all like "you need to get on facebook". I avoided facebook for the longest time just because I'm stubborn. lol But after a while I didn't really have a choice. It's become THE way to keep in touch with everyone so I had to cave in just to be able to keep up with everyone.

My friend and I were discussing facebook the other day. They seem to have managed to do something no other network has done (some are doing it now but I think facebook was the first to do it) and that is they've figured out how to integrate into our lives more than other networks. For instance, a lot of websites offer the "log in with facebook" option and a lot of people do that either because they want to share stuff easily on FB or because they just don't want to remember a million passwords. (I fall into that group. lol). And some sites MAKE you log in that way so if you want to join you have no choice but to have a FB account. I told my friend that FB is practically like a social security number now. It just follows you around everywhere.

I'm sure some other site will come along and FB might go down in popularity but no where near as bad as the other sites that have come and gone. That's my two cents, anyway. :smile:

MI
Back