The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything the list of Top Online Purchases during Black Friday 2017.

Alex admitad

Good afternoon!

I hope you are keeping well.

Christmas & New Year Holidays 2017/2018 are coming soon and admitad is ready share analytics on global sales with data collected by our in-house platform.

Not long time ago admitad issued the global report on Black Friday 2017.

Today we are introducing the list of Top Online Purchases during Black Friday 2017.

I. The most expensive purchase
has proved to the Swiss watches. Five Montblanc watches have cost to the customer $28 500.

II. The second
largest purchase was a Korean TV set valued $12 000.

III. The third place
occupies an order from a Chinese online shop exceeding $10 000. It should be noted here that this is not an acquisition of a single product for the said amount but a large lot of the universal car mobile phone holders costing several dollars each.

IV. The fourth
largest purchase was again a Swiss watch, this time a Corum Admiral model for $10 000.

V. T
he products from the category tools and garden machinery occupy the fifth place – for four tool cabinets around $9 500 have been spent.

VI.
Portable game players ordered in Chinese online shop for a total amount of $9 500 are on the sixth place.

VII. The seventh, eighth and ninth lines
occupy bulk orders for pans and toner cartridge as well as a purchase of a Korean TV set. The value of each basket amounted to $9 400.

Unexpectedly, in spite of a non-summer weather, four bicycles in a sport segment were purchased for a total amount of $9 300. They occupy the tenth position.

Large amounts have also been spent for the acquisition of video cards ($6 200), travel bags ($6 100) and batteries for mobile phones ($5 500 rubles).

The most active regions in terms of the large online purchases became Moscow and Moscow region, Saint Petersburg, Samara region and Dagestan.

MI
Back