The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The Fastest Way To Generate Traffic

Dr. Evil

affiliate
What do you think what is the fastest to drive traffic to a new website? For me I drive traffic via

• Social Media
  • Commenting on forums
  • Blog commenting

Hey Dr. Evil.
You may want to check out the TrafficLeak technique. In a nutshell, it's a way to suck traffic from your competitors or big plataforms where your audience is. It really worth to take a look!

Cheers,
RF

PS. Reddit has been working wonderful for me!

Hey Dr. Evil.
You may want to check out the TrafficLeak technique. In a nutshell, it's a way to suck traffic from your competitors or big plataforms where your audience is. It really worth to take a look!

Cheers,
RF

PS. Reddit has been working wonderful for me!
Well, the info are basic information about driving traffic. Fine, but I think you are tricky to drive traffic from this forum, isn't it?

Well, the info are basic information about driving traffic. Fine, but I think you are tricky to drive traffic from this forum, isn't it?

Not even close... the blog isn't mine, but of another guy called CCarter.

Sometimes people just like to link external resources. And you'd best get used to it buddy, because this is very common in the world wide web.

Welcome,
RF

Not even close... the blog isn't mine, but of another guy called CCarter.

Sometimes people just like to link external resources. And you'd best get used to it buddy, because this is very common in the world wide web.

Welcome,
RF
Thank you for your resource and confirmation. I reply because a lots of spammers out there who are seeking the chance to post their website link you know. It would be better if you share some advance traffic tips or method.

If you're looking for fast traffic, meaning you need it now and cannot wait for other methods to start showing results, I also recommend paid advertising.

I remember when I started my first venture (a social media marketing service), I couldn't wait for organic traffic so to get going...thought I would try paid ads (Bing ads).

Within days I had steady traffic coming to the site. I guess that's what you mean by fast.

Instant traffic generation is good thought. But it works few days only. Better to do better SEO for the blog, posts and pages (including landing pages). Here keyword research is the primary task. In my experience do not go for instant and fast traffic from various paid sources. It works only that time. Other secondary option is Spending money on Facebook and Google ads. This is some time works better.

Last edited:
If you are looking for targeted traffic I think solo is the best choice. Just buy solo from quality seller, send then to your landing page and build your list.

If you are looking for targeted traffic I think solo is the best choice. Just buy solo from quality seller, send then to your landing page and build your list.
The topic is to drive targeted traffic to the website not landing page. Solo is only effective for drive traffic to your landing page in order to build your list in a fatty. If you want to drive traffic to your website via solo then you just waste your time and money.

I totally agree with you dear... there are many ways to drive traffic on your website or whatever or where ever you want but the best way is in my view is You tube, Social media like Facebook and other kind of stuff... For that you should have some ads and banners on different sites and you should also work hard in that case you can have good traffic at your side... Daily update your stuff so tat people can get and see things new on daily basis this is the key.... you can also do SEO of your content to make it top rated on your google....

The fastest way to generate traffic is social media optimization. Promote your site by using social medias like facebook, googleplus,twitter, etc,.

Social media is the fastest and cheapest way of you getting traffic to any website all mobile application you are having. The reason why I say so is because the platforms have lots of people who are always active and thus makes it easier to market the service you have. People on social media have different niches and it is easier to depict those that are interested in what you website is offering. Almost everyone in the world today has access to social media thus using it guarantees a good portion of traffic.

banners
Back