The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

the email platfrom are blocking me and im not even close to spam

hay moshe

hey
i have my own lp that offer free ebook and automation of 5 emails it a list of freelancers
i manage to get 100 subscribes to it !
but i used until ago with mail chimp they great
but they told me i violate their rules
so i read their rules
and i know im not spamming the visitors want me to email them
im not doing mlm or get rich
so what their deal

this is the funnel:

facebook ad - lp - optin - thank you page - offer - automation for 5 days
(i did have conversations with this but now it stopped :( )

i have sent them an email but all i get is nothing
i asked my affiliate manager
and he told me their system maybe indicate some words like free (ebook )or something
i told them that as well but nothing

has any1 here had the same problem ?? what did you do
also i tried other platforms like (sendpulse, benchmark,mailjet and even getresponse!
as well but they all block my automation and emails

please help
if you have experienced the same please replay here :(

@hay moshe Check out Mailrelay, could be a good option for you.
Most of the mainstream ESP's are very strict with Affiliate Links and certain Keywords in the Subject line or the email body, so you have to be very careful or you may end up losing your account.
Your best bet would be to setup our own SMTP server with your own IP pool, once you have a big enough email list.

@hay moshe Check out Mailrelay, could be a good option for you.
Most of the mainstream ESP's are very strict with Affiliate Links and certain Keywords in the Subject line or the email body, so you have to be very careful or you may end up losing your account.
Your best bet would be to setup our own SMTP server with your own IP pool, once you have a big enough email list.
thanks alot
i will be sure checking them now
to set my own SMTP server is that can be done when you buy a host for s website or it something difference
i have just small list of 200 leads

Hello hay moshe,

I too do the same email marketing, I tried with mailchimp aweber and other providers. Though I'm not sending spam mails to my subscribers. they block my account. Then I came to know, my email content have some spam words like cash, free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello hay moshe,

I too do the same email marketing, I tried with mailchimp aweber and other providers. Though I'm not sending spam mails to my subscribers. they block my account. Then I came to know, my email content have some spam words like cash, free.
THANKS PRO i will check them out now

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back