The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

The CPA Poll Method

OscarMike

Hi guys, I would like to run polls using Microsoft Ads. The landing page would point to an email submit offer.

My question: What's the max cpc I can bid on if my payout (commission) is $2.50?

the poll method was popular back in 2009/2010 when clicks were cheaper. CPCs have risen over the past 10 years.

The poll method guides from 2010 suggested bidding no more than 10 cents a click.

Is that still possible in 2022?

Thanks

Attachments

• pollresized.png
    pollresized.png
    116.9 KB · Views: 14
Have you determined what is working with an intelligence platform?

What's the max cpc I can bid on if my payout (commission) is $2.50?

This is such a quagmire at first for newbies because this is all dependent on what the industry is currently experiencing with the specific traffic source and niche. Asking what is the max to spend is not an accurate approach. You have to test the offer, test the creatives, test the landers, and study the results. I spend as much as I can over a 24, or 48, or 72 hour period when trying a new offer, and only one traffic source to start. I want the data, the data will tell me how to earn!

Testing is the only way to find a true formula for what to spend.

Last edited:
Well they are to many variable these days amd if you set a small bid you cannot knoe if they will give you the traffic ,get click to your offer etc .I remember using bing ads and setting a small bid i dont receive any clicks

banners
Back