The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The best way to get quality, unique articles

ddDonPaul

affiliate
in order to get the best possible articles out there, is to outsource it by pros who know what they`re doing. even if it might look expensive to you, it will be definately worth it.
i`ve made the mistake in the past to write my own articles, or to outsource it from countrys like india or philipine for $1 per article. complete waste of time.

so again, if you want to make a nice website, that customers will love it, hire a professional writer to create the articles for you.

but this is my advice...;)

You should also keep in mind that buying articles for your article marketing efforts for building backlinks is also something that could end up saving you a lot of time.

You are right. There is a place called iwriter.com have you tried that. Pretty cheap and quality articles.
in order to get the best possible articles out there, is to outsource it by pros who know what they`re doing. even if it might look expensive to you, it will be definately worth it.
i`ve made the mistake in the past to write my own articles, or to outsource it from countrys like india or philipine for $1 per article. complete waste of time.

so again, if you want to make a nice website, that customers will love it, hire a professional writer to create the articles for you.

but this is my advice...;)

Writing your own articles for sites like Ezinearticles is still good because they will help you make your article professional. If you research how to strategically place keywords within your articles then this can be a great accessory for promoting your site

banners
Back