The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

The best way to earn from website at first you have to get some visitor's.

AnishaTiczon

affiliate
Hello everyone,
I was thinking about the process of getting much more income from my website.
Then i realize that all i have to do is generate some traffic to my site that's the best way. So to do that i think SEO is the best, then forum posting, blog commenting is also helpful.

yes first and important part is traffic, if you have more traffic on your website then you will be able to get benefit, your business sales will be increase and you can get more money.

HI,

everyone know this is most important, if you have no traffic then you can not get money from your websites. so we have to work first to get traffic on our website.

Hello everyone,
I was thinking about the process of getting much more income from my website.
Then i realize that all i have to do is generate some traffic to my site that's the best way. So to do that i think SEO is the best, then forum posting, blog commenting is also helpful.

In addition you should try social media, guest blogging also. Social media is the best way to generate traffic these days. If you choose some high traffic generating blogs for guest posting then you can have instant traffic.

In driving massive traffic, you have to work hard. Start on writing high quality articles and distribute them to good sources all across the web. Also, it will be better if you have enough knowledge on Google Penguin and Panda so that you'll know what are do's and don'ts...

Go beyond the electronic medium and into the print medium. Advrtise in local newspapers, business brochures, magazines, nationwide publications and mail-drop literature. And don't forget the perennial favorite, the good old Yellow Pages™ - printed version naturally! You can also try SEOclerks, many freelancers here provide traffic at a cheap rate.

No doubt, SEO is the best technique ever, but if you want more traffic then you should promote your business on social media.
You can make user engagement on this platform, make discussion on business relevant category. So that people know your business.

MI
Back