The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The best paid courses

Filipe

Hi guys,

In my quest to find a good paid affiliate program, I came accross a few authority personalities in the Affiliate Marketing Field. Or so I think...

The reason for me to seek for paid trainning being that even though that there is a lot of free information out there, the information is all scattared and it means I'm gonna go through a more sinuous road.

I know what I want to do, which is Email Marketing and I have already built a landing page, website domain and a Lead Magnet. I have an autoresponder set up as well.
Unfortunatelly I have reached a plateau, where I find I need to learn more information about Email Copywriting also lead Acquisition with Facebook ads and Blog Content Creation.

So this being said, I have come across a few names in the Internet world:

Have you heard of Spencer Mecham who has a website called buildapreneur? He has a program called Affiliate Secrets 2.0 but he also has a lot of free Youtube content and Free Courses.

Also has anyone taken Franklin Hatchett's course? He has the Ecom Masters and also Savage Affiliates courses. Both recent courses. He also has a great Youtube presence.

The other personallity I have researched is Adrian Morrison with the ecom Success Academy 2018. I don't know much about him..

And the last one is Robby Blanchard, the so called Clickbank's nr 1 Affiliate! He has the Comission Hero course available.

Do you have any experince with these guys?

Thanks so much

MI
Back