“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

The 4 Step Affiliate Marketing Guide For Newbies

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Pieters, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Pieters

Pieters Affiliate affiliate

1. Website
      A website is a great place to start affiliate marketing. The quickest and easiest way to set up a website is WordPress. A self hosted WordPress installation is the perfect start for an affiliate marketer.
    2. Choose A Topic (Niche)
      Choosing a topic for your website is an important step. When starting out, it is suggested you choose ONE topic that you are interested or passionate about. This way it will be easier to add contents to your website.
    3. Content
      You will want to add content to your website on a regular basis. Using a web platform like WordPress makes that easier. The content should be high quality and original. Ensure that your content is interesting or helpful. High quality, consistently added content is the key to a successful website.
    4. Find Offers
      Find offers that match your content. There are many different offers online so you can monetize just about any passion. Most major online retailers have affiliate programs. Some of the most popular are: Amazon, Ebay, Clickbank, Commission Junction, Share a sale, Linkshare, Google
    *Link removed by moderator*

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2017
  2. Voluum
  3. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Affiliate affiliate

I am newbie, and i want to start affiliate marketing, but really i don't know how to give a perfect start and read a lot about it but didn't get the perfect guide or answer. But you shared something valuable. And i would like to thanks to you to share such a valuable stuff with some newbies like me. Please keep updating.

4. Patrick3333

Patrick3333 Affiliate affiliate

thanks for this thread, i do use a lot of tools to help me as the newbie i am, to run my campaign, so i can reduce risks.I do work with Mobile offers, and i make sure i run tests before all my campaign, i optimize my campaign the more i can before, and i also use tools even to help me to choose the offers, and also the traffic source, even the ad network. but this thread is really helpful for us i'm grateful!

5. thelegend

thelegend Affiliate affiliate

Well actualy its 4 steps not 7 steps .Also i think you miss a crucial thing and that its buy building an audience and creating a good relation with them

6. EasyProfits

EasyProfits Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

This thread is made to only to get leads to his website. OP created an account, posted this and vanished :D
    Unfortunately, nothing interesting here going on...

Steve Cook likes this.
  7. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

I changed the title to 4 and removed the link. And your point about building an audience relationship is a great one!

Yup. Site address removed.

8. Sanshez

Sanshez Affiliate affiliate

i'm grateful for this!!

9. Steve Cook

Steve Cook Affiliate affiliate

This is an amazing guide although there are a hell lot of things to do but still, if someone wants to know the small description this is good.

10. ChristyWilliam

ChristyWilliam Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for sharing a complete a awesome information and tips. I also use tools even to help me to choose the offers, and also the traffic source. All above points are so helpful.

MI