The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Thanks Affiliate Fix and FB Queen

Raheel Javed

affiliate
First of all thanks affiliate fix for providing a chance to all newbies to learn from gurus.

I have three questions from FbQueen ....

1) Is it possible to directly link the cpa offer on fb ads. if possible how we can do that without getting banned ?

2) How we can promote cpa offers with landing pages through fb ads? i mean what type of CPA landing pages and offers work best with fb ads ?

3) What are the other traffic sources that works well with CPA offers ?

Thanks

Hope to hear from you soon...

First of all thanks affiliate fix for providing a chance to all newbies to learn from gurus.

I have three questions from FbQueen ....

1) Is it possible to directly link the cpa offer on fb ads. if possible how we can do that without getting banned ?

2) How we can promote cpa offers with landing pages through fb ads? i mean what type of CPA landing pages and offers work best with fb ads ?

3) What are the other traffic sources that works well with CPA offers ?

Thanks

Hope to hear from you soon...

Hey Raheel,

Great questions! :)

1) Yes, it's possible to directlink to cpa offers but make sure to use your own link, set up a tracker and don't make the rookie mistake to use the link of a tracking tool. I prefer self-hosted trackers because I get to use my own links in FB.

2) To be honest, you need to test several offer and landing page combinations to find the winning formula. You can use your tracker (for example FunnelFlux) to measure the performance of your campaign and also you VWO to test multiple landing page variations.

3) You can go with literally any traffic source, just gotta find the right offers for your audience. You can try Google Adwords, Bing, SiteScout or similar platforms.

banners
Back