The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Thank You!!

bkind

affiliate
I have been pretty much a daily visitor to this forum and Linda,s blog for the past 10 months.

I found out about affliate marketing by checking out the affliate link in ebay where i have been buying and selling bits and peices related to my hobby for years. I had no idea what affliate marketing was after reading through the ebay stuff, so i did a google search and ended up here as well as a dozen other sites like this one. The others were quickly discarded and i focussed my attention here.

When i started researching my knowledge level was i could post to a forum, send email and surf the web by following links and i still thought search engines only searched the first couple words you typed in. I had no idea what a hyper link was or search for allintitle: or info: or any of the search terms used to get info. My online marketing knowledge was around -2.

Because of this site and in spite of me, I have now built a web site, with a blog hosted by a reliable and affordable webhost that has good customer service with proper white hat seo, wrote and submitted articles,learned what adsense is and how to implilment it,joined affliate programs and have managed to use there links,learned keyword and niche research plus all the other details required to get a site noticed and some targeted traffic showing up on a regular basis. A couple sales have even come my way, despite that the site is very new.

All of this info I found either directly on this site in the threads posted by the contributors or from links from the threads to other sites with the particular info. All my sources started from this site.

Total cost in Dollars for all this info $0.00 unbeliveable!

Many Thanks to all that contribute here and to Linda and Larwee who manage to keep the garbage can emptied.

Brian:D

Thank you Brian.

We try very hard and what you said is what it is all about.

There are some pople who hate this place. They are spammers and self promoters. They don't like us because we don't allow their garbage here. Some are very angry with us. I know because I have communicated with a lot of these people.

Yes, the information is free here. It is useful and it is quality information.

Things do get a little frustrating at times. However it is worth the frustration to read comments such as the one you made. We see those at times and they are always very good to see.

It is good to know that you are making progress and that you are pleased with that progress.

I am glad to know that we were able to help you and that you appreciate the help you received here.

Awww Brian,

You have no idea how much your post means to me! The only reason Larry and I work as hard on the forum as we do, is to help members like you and try to make a positive impact.

We seldom get thanks and don't expect it - but As Larry said, we often get crap about being too strict from people who are only here to help themselves and care nothing about the community or helping others. So when we do get words of appreciation like this, it just makes all the difference and encourages us to try to do even more to help people like you.

"All of this info I found either directly on this site in the threads posted by the contributors or from links from the threads to other sites with the particular info. All my sources started from this site.

Total cost in Dollars for all this info $0.00 unbeliveable!"

I'm beaming right now and I'm sure Larry is too.
Your post and knowing we've helped people is our biggest reward.

Thanks SO much for taking the time to let us know how you feel!

Thanks Linda & Larry. You folks are definately doing a great job.

What I find really unique about this forum is I can actually find the information I am looking for.

If I am looking for tools to find a niche as a example. There are posts with lists to the tools not only without the spammers, but also without the 5 pages of posts between the first two folks to answer the question regarding the new car one of them is thinking of buying. Keeping this forum spam free and also on topic is the biggest reason every question i come up with during the day sends me here for the answer. How you guys manage this is amazing.

Hopefully as my experince grows I will have the opportunity to contribute some usefull content and give back a little of what I have found here.

Brian

I haven't been apart of this forum for long but I can already tell who the "Team" players are and I would also like to say thank you and to Linda and Larry, a special thank you.

Thank you jaugustat.

I do feel good when I see things such as this.

We will continue to do our best to keep the high standards even if the spammers and self promoters don't like it.

Thanks again.

I haven't been apart of this forum for long but I can already tell who the "Team" players are and I would also like to say thank you and to Linda and Larry, a special thank you.

I second that motion. I have lurked over the years at a bunch of "helpful" forums but I only participate in two. This one and another. I find the professionalism and humane quality of this forum to be outstanding and there's no other place I'd rather spend my time...well maybe the Bahamas but that's stretching it a bit...:) Thank you Linda and Larry for all your effort, time and energy.

banners
Back