The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Andy Barden

Hi guys

I have been doing some research on sweeps in Thailand as I am new to this side of affiliate marketing and just want to gather some data. What are some of the best rates you guys are seeing with this vertical and geo combo?

All answers would be appreciated

Thanks

Hi,

Most mobile campaigns I'm running pay between $1.00 and $1.70, I've seen sweepstakes/surveys go around for as low as $0.60. Don't focus to much on payouts, sometimes lower paying offers have much higher conversion rates.

Cheers,
Nemp
Thanks

Are we definitely talking about Thailand here?

I'm a direct advertiser and we have our own offers.

We mainly promote inhouse but also use some affiliate networks as YeahMobi, Clickdealer, Kissmyads.

Hi guys

I have been doing some research on sweeps in Thailand as I am new to this side of affiliate marketing and just want to gather some data. What are some of the best rates you guys are seeing with this vertical and geo combo?

All answers would be appreciated

Thanks
Hi Andy,
Sweeps in Thailand rates around less than $3. Still depends on some other factor like traffic sources and conversion flow.

I'm a direct advertiser and we have our own offers.

We mainly promote inhouse but also use some affiliate networks as YeahMobi, Clickdealer, Kissmyads.

Hi NemoNemo!

We have our own in-house built CPA offers in Thailand as well (next to 12 other geo's) Im interested in direct advertisers who has their own in-house built offers as well. Can you hit me up @ Skype?

banners
Back