The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Testing angles question

Michael38

affiliate
Hi guys,

I´m about to launch my first campaign on facebook soon and trying to wrap my head around testing angles.

So, let´s say I come up with multiple angles A, B, C.. How do I do A/B split test of them ?

I get the idea with everything else, like creatives or headlines, you just test one headline or image against another. But with angles you have to change everything to suit the angle, don´t you ?
It means angle A will have different headline, ad copy, image etc. to angle B and C.. then it would kind of turn into multivariate test, wouldn´t it ?

Also, each angle needs to be represented by more variations and average result considered in order to exclude the possibility that something else caused the difference.

The only way how to test this I can think of is to create for example 5 ads for angle A and 5 ads for angle B, then take their average results and compare to get at least close to statistical significance.

However how possible is it to test this on a smaller budget ?

Is there something I´m not seeing or maybe am I getting the concept wrong ? How do you go about testing angles?

at least close to statistical significance. >>>Means 576 'actions' multiply that by the variate pages to be tested.
Multivariate is >2

That is a known common statistical sample group with accuracy +-5%
Generally, the variatios of the CTR or the desired on page action.
CXL

banners
Back