The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Test drove LBS 1.2 before its released

temi

affiliate
Link Bid Script 1.2 is finally ready, I want to ensure there are not bugs before its made available for downloads . It would be nice of you can test it by adding a few links and giving us feedback about it. You can find it here: index.php - pag_home

Thanks for your time

Temi, i would have two observations:
-some of the footer nav links have different hover style with increased font-size,
-when i filled out the input forms at the link submission page javascript which makes possible to see a listing preview hardly was recogniseable hence i would suggest to position it above the input forms.

Makes my mouth water

I like the improvement on the contact page where the image thing has now been removed. This was not too great on the previous version and had it replaced with our contact form. Q: Is there any need for the country pull down menu?

After submitting contact details I got the following at the top of the page:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/demo2li/public_html/contact.php:51) in /home/demo2li/public_html/contact.php on line 62

The contibution is an added plus: if you try to bid less than $5 amount the prompt appears with the minimum contribution - super.

The title of the category pages needs a quick fix

What's the deal with the two searches?

Overall, this new release overtakes phplb by miles and I look forward to the script release.

...Q: Is there any need for the country pull down menu?

Agree - it can be easily removed.

The contibution is an added plus: if you try to bid less than $5 amount the prompt appears with the minimum contribution - super.
same is done with the upgrade page - minimum upgrade is validated.

FYI - both amounts are set from the admin panel...

The title of the category pages needs a quick fix
It was working... Probably minor glitch...

What's the deal with the two searches?
Looks like thi top one is a Google box and the side bar one is the regular directory search...

Overall, this new release overtakes phplb by miles and I look forward to the script release.

You haven't seen half of it yet.... :D

banners
Back