The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Temi's new colour

B

Bagi Zoltán

I have recognised today that Temi has recoloured his name. Could you tell me the reason Temi? I hope it is not the sign of your anger:)

Bagi,
I did not do that, its actually the new Admin; Nigel Lew. Apparently, at other forums, it helps you identify admin, mod etc. I think admins are red, mods are probably green etc, I hope Nigel reads this thread and explain things better than I have .

Hi, Yes..I am implementing a color scheme for the staff. This will make things easier for new members and normal members to get assistance from the staff. It is also a fairly standard practice.

I am also going to retool the signature rules. Members will be allowed 2 links in the sig. instead of one. Senior members will be afforded 3 links. I will tackle this as soon as I can get off the phone. Its a little crazy around here today ;)

The red is sort of bugging me. I am going to implement a color scheme a bit more gentle on the eyes.

Hope that clears things up. I will make a specific post on the new signature policy.

Nigel

MI
Back