The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Temi - There is no stopping him now!

I pray no one can catch me, not because I don't want to be caught, but because whoever catches up with me needs to get a life (Just like I need to get a life :)

Congratulation Temi! I wish i were here from the forum launch, i would be much closer to you:D

For me, forums are a way of meeting and helping people , and also if I am honest, a way of building up a group of people I feel I can call a favour from now and again.

Eg, Bagi has helped me here a few times with regard code. I am not a coder, I know what code can do, but getting the code to do it is anothe matter :D

I enjoy helping people, I am a social animal, but the Internet as an 'easy money option' was too much of a lure for me. Way back in 1995 I knew I would within a few years be doing what I was doing offline (sales and marketing), online. But the UK was not ready for it.

The internet is the best thing ever to happen to the world of communications, and once we get hold of jailing spammers as a matter of course, and once servers get tightened up so that spam can properly be controlled and traced, then the web will really become a great place.

I love meeting new people and I love helping people, so I will allways be a forum anaimal :D

Oh & I have got 30,000 posts on my OWN rugby forum, that's without all the others I visit :(

I also post on many forums under a different name so that I can get a different response to the information I post. It is funny how differently people will treat you if they don't know your background. I laugh everytime I get told. Why are you posting like an expert? You only have 25 posts! :D I often feel like telling them, when you are hitting $1000 a day on adwords alone then feel free to slag me off ;) But unfortunately my calm nature stops me from doing that, as ALL income can be taken away in the blink of an eye. and it is easy to be humble when you are poor, it is a different ball game when you have more money than you need. Many years ago in 1988-90 I was earning £4000 a week from my business, and it made me a total arse! I vowed never again, and took my focus from money to time and community. it changed my life and (i hope) made me a better person. Gone is the filofax, gone is the rolex, gone is the porsche. Now I drive a 607 Peugeot (lush car) the only diary I have cost me £1 from wilkinsons, and i don't even WEAR a watch nor worry about time.

Odd how priorities change though!

I pray no one can catch me, not because I don't want to be caught, but because whoever catches up with me needs to get a life (Just like I need to get a life :)

I'll catch you soon temi :scooter: Oooppss but not here at DP :beer:

DON.

I am new and only have just started to post. I dought that I will get near any of you. Also the number of posts only reflects the message board that they are on!

They also could be posting on other message boards!

Well I guess we all run our lifes differently!

From
Doug

First of all congratulations on passing 11K post over here Temi!!

Keep the good work with posts going on!!

I am new in this regard so, will take some more time to reach at the benchmark!! :D

Amit

banners
Back