The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

TeeSpring: What do you look for on a test run on Facebook?

Shanr02

When you have tested a few T-Shirts on TeeSpring what numbers tell you who winners are and the losers are? Is it the shares, likes, CTR, etc?

Also I use PPE to run campaigns. Do you optimise Facebook to charge you per engagement or per CPM?

Thank you

It's the conversions, not the shares/likes/comments - there are some niches that will get a shitload of shares/likes, but maybe they are broke, maybe they don't like the design.

I usually hit a proven niche with 7-14 designs, and run a $35 test per design with high affinity targeting. YES that is around 300-500$ test for 1 niche but its a test done right. Most will fail, some will hit home hard and make money!

It's the conversions, not the shares/likes/comments - there are some niches that will get a shitload of shares/likes, but maybe they are broke, maybe they don't like the design.

I usually hit a proven niche with 7-14 designs, and run a $35 test per design with high affinity targeting. YES that is around 300-500$ test for 1 niche but its a test done right. Most will fail, some will hit home hard and make money!
So do you run PPE campaigns or Website Conversion campaigns on Facebook?

WC with FB pixel.
I want conversions not engagement; the way their algo works is in line with the available objectives.

If you do PPE, it will target people who love to click like and share and maybe comment.
If you do Clicks 2 Website, it will be people who click shit a lot
If you do WC, it will target the people who convert/buy/fill out forms, etc.

Hope that helps

@iamattila

Hi, when you said WC do you use the normal Ads Manager that creates an ad with "Call to Action" button or a photo post with a link in description optimised with WC using power editor?

Thanks.

MI
Back