The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Technical knowledge regarding CPA campaigns

Pav

As we all hearing from time to time , none of us needs to be very tech savvy to begin making money with CPA. It does seems to be true looking on the different software available which can help create a campaign , track it and optimize it without being familiar with a code whatsoever. Today on one of an affiliate sites which I am a member off I came across an expression : s1 parameter should only be used to pass NON-UNIQUE Sub Affiliate IDs etc..... and got stuck. Of course affiliate managers are there to help you, I also managed to find some articles explaining what it is and how to deal with it , however by reading it I realized that it is not as pretty straightforward as we were told it is going to be .
My question is: am I just simply over analyzing the things over here and should just simply copy and paste the piece of code were I was told to do so or maybe there is some technical stuff which I should put some more attention to,to make sure that I am getting true data and run my campaigns efficiently ?

... just simply copy and paste the piece of code were I was told to do so...
Yup, Pav, that's sufficient. In other words I never experienced tech situations which were too complicated. Usually you'll always have some explanation somewhere, if there is required something special.
And on youtube you'll always find some tutorials even for the most specific topics. You really don't need to be a coder ;)

Only because I'm a curious person :rolleyes: the next, maybe for you interesting results on yt:
Sub Affiliate IDs - YouTube

You see, what you don't have in tech skills, you'll gonna find the answers for on Google or on G's yt!! So don't even bother with the tech stuff ;)

Only because I'm a curious person :rolleyes: the next, maybe for you interesting results on yt:
Sub Affiliate IDs - YouTube

You see, what you don't have in tech skills, you'll gonna find the answers for it on Google or on G's yt!! So don't even bother with the tech stuff ;)
Nice one , thanks Marc :) .... and going even further while checking the search engines like Google and Youtube for a particular topic which currently needs solving with a time one can becomes an expert anyway :entrepreneurfix:

banners
Back