The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Teaser traffic in Thailand

purpleratchet

affiliate
Hello!

I am using Thai teaser network (Yengo) to earn money with teaser traffic. So I have a question:

Do you work with Thai native and what vertical do you use?

I have a huge experience with Nutra and Amulet, maybe you will help me with new interesting offer :)

Hi, it seems like you are a media buyer or affiliate running campaigns for Thai market!
We are a native ad-network with self-serving platform. Since we have Thai local teams, there are various types of clients from various verticals running campaigns with us. If you are looking for traffic in Thai to promote the offer you got, please feel free to contact me :)

Hi, it seems like you are a media buyer or affiliate running campaigns for Thai market!
We are a native ad-network with self-serving platform. Since we have Thai local teams, there are various types of clients from various verticals running campaigns with us. If you are looking for traffic in Thai to promote the offer you got, please feel free to contact me :)
Currently we have up to 100 daily users joining from Peru, Colombia and Argentina . Do you have campaigns for those? and do you support incentives?

banners
Back