The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

TCO study: Linux wins again

Status
Not open for further replies.
--original contents removed by admin-------
UK webmaster world - Forum for webmasters worldwide to exchange ideas in a friendly atmosphere
UK webmaster world - Forum for webmasters worldwide to exchange ideas in a friendly atmosphere

As long as you dont try to flame me again I have no problem with that.

Unconditional Truce, Mike?

Also, I'm sorry you fixing to go through what you're getting ready to go through. Remember though, you brought this on yourself.

Looks like you boys have been fighting in my absence :( .

Daksat I accept the apologies you sent me via PM but I will STRONGLY encourage you not to publish personal details of people in a forum not matter how p***ed off you are with them.

Just before you joined we had a discussions on the above topic and sort of decided that it one of the only very few reasons a member may not be able to carry on their membership.

However I will not disable you account for a few day as I will really like you and Paul to sort of see if you can resolve this privately via PM and if I can help in any way please contact me via PM or email.

Thanks
Temi

crowebird said:
No display of someone elses personal info, attacks, or threats on someone, or any harmful or misleading info against someone else.

Temi, can I become mod of this forum, possibly the general forum too?

Yes please, I'm happy to make you the mod of this forum for a start, thanks for you wisdom, you have been made mode from now on
Temi

After reading though most of the posts in this thread I am extremely unimpressed by Paul and Daksat contributions, I really don't know what to make of it, I will turn the matter over to Crowebird, I have made him the moderator of the Linux forum.

I will also be locking this thread

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back