The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

TCO study: Linux wins again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex,

I feel we've, for the most part, always exchanged healthy debate here.

When you take shots at my Country or my Family, don't think I'm going to roll over. You've consistently taken shots at MS, fine. Feel free, as I'm free to disagree with you. But now you've taken a shot at my very City and that other dude has taken a shot at the American Dollar. WTF is up with that?

I suggest you take advice from another member on this forum, whom I've grown to respect from a mutual disagreement.

But no, Alex, you'll just keep bashing and bashing MS. Do you have any idea how much that Man gives to charity overseas?

Paul_KY said:
"And tell me you wernt trying to push my buttons"

No Mike, this wasn't an attempt to push your buttons. I'm sorry if you felt that way. Are you looking for work?

No but I studied computers for a long time and I get pissed off when people think that just because I do I.T I will work for SFA, I am a professional and get very offended when someone insults my skill base,
I do freelance and contract and am currently starting my own company.

As for 22,000 dollars, the average person working in McDonalds over here makes more than that, 42,000 is still under what the average IT person in the UK makes.

And in response you my country owing your country anything, 1, im not from the UK, 2 I think america owes the world quite a lot in a lot of different areas, 3 I think nationalisim is stupid, I take pride in who I am and what I can do, not where I was born or what goverment is screwing me.

-----------------------Original contents removed by admin----------------------------------------
UK webmaster world - Forum for webmasters worldwide to exchange ideas in a friendly atmosphere :)
UK webmaster world - Forum for webmasters worldwide to exchange ideas in a friendly atmosphere :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------Original contents removed by admin----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back