Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Targeting in the *Official US Recession* Market

Graybeard

Age matters
upload_2020-6-8_14-33-53.png

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/state/united-states

A US recession began in February in the face of coronavirus

>>>The unemployment rate is officially 13.3%, down from 14.7% in April. Both figures are higher than in any other downturn since World War II. A broader measure of underemployment that includes those who have given up looking and those who have been reduced to part-time status is 21.2%.<<<

The long-term consequence on consumer purchasing behavior by the pandemic will tend to drive less brick and mortar foot traffic and continued increased online traffic and purchases. Certainly likely the trend for a good while and those merchants that had wholesale to stores as part of their sales mix will have to review their plans.

1united-states-chicago-fed-national-activity-index.png

I think that is just being dogmatic Ron.
There is less money being made from those off-line jobs to spend online today and probably for some time to come.

May's figures are not out yet.

Yeah Graybeard most everyone with less money to spend, I see your point on that. That sucks all around. But for quite a while going forward many consumers will be less inclined to go walk around at the mall... mask or no mask.

1. online ordering and at store pick-up <growth
  2. online ordering and home delivers <e-comm
  3. in-store retail <decline
  4. in-store groceries < some decline
  • frivolous spending is down most likely USA
  • new shoes fashion --where are you going out to?
  • auto sales are down
  1. heath products --wellness may be good
  2. protest and riot supplies (for now) :D
I bought a lot of home gardening items related to growing food (personally)
Intersesing research and trending Economic Research - FEDERAL RESERVE BANK of NEW YORK

Age matters
View attachment 16753
https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/state/united-states

A US recession began in February in the face of coronavirus

>>>The unemployment rate is officially 13.3%, down from 14.7% in April. Both figures are higher than in any other downturn since World War II. A broader measure of underemployment that includes those who have given up looking and those who have been reduced to part-time status is 21.2%.<<<

Do you think that now is maybe a good time to find a writing niche and work on SEO to rank and then use content related affiliate links from products and services related to your writing, or is there going to be a better targeting method? I have gotten into WordPress over the last few years and that has been my desired route the whole time, but I have yet to make it work. Seems like it always works though with proper SEO and a properly matched set of affiliate links.

What would you write about and how many others are doing the same?

I am not saying it will not work but you really need compelling content.
Narrowing it down to a niche where you have some expertise is sure to help your efforts.

Related items and impulse buys --both can work.

I would plan to seed the traffic with social media efforts and paid network ads.

Being an SEO island can be a lonely place ...

What would you write about and how many others are doing the same?

I am not saying it will not work but you really need compelling content.
Narrowing it down to a niche where you have some expertise is sure to help your efforts.

Related items and impulse buys --both can work.

I would plan to seed the traffic with social media efforts and paid network ads.

Being an SEO island can be a lonely place ...
SEO Island! That's a great term. :) I'm working on my blog about law topics. I enjoy the research and the writing too much sometimes to ever make it work for sales, lol.

MI
Back