The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

target audiences for diabetic

Canarinha

affiliate
I have a product about diabetes. I just started doing facebook ads. Now I'm trying to target audiences of interest but I'm not finding any interests relevant to my audience. What audience of interest do you use to target and show the ad to the diabetes audience?

As a result of the digital revolution, nearly two-thirds of Americans now use social networking sites like Facebook.
For businesses, this presents a unique opportunity to target ads to a specific audience.
However, when it comes to targeting ads for products or services related to diabetes, there is a potential for getting your advertising account banned if not done carefully.
When it comes to diabetes, people are often very passionate about their disease and how they manage it.
There is a lot of misinformation out there, and people are quick to judge those who don't seem to be doing everything "right" As a result, businesses need to be very careful about how they target ads related to diabetes.

The first step is to make sure that the ads are relevant to the audience.
People with diabetes are already bombarded with ads for products and services, so they are likely to tune out anything that doesn't seem relevant to their needs.
Businesses should also be sensitive to the fact that people with diabetes may have different views on treatments and management methods.
What works for one person may not work for another, so it's important not to make any blanket statements in ads.
Finally, businesses should be aware of the potential for backlash if they are perceived to be exploiting people with diabetes.
The diabetes community is very active online, and people are quick to call out companies that they feel are taking advantage of them.
As a result, it's important to be transparent about any ads related to diabetes.

This is the CDC data link ...

The audience should be somehow related to the disease (themselves, relatives, friends; overweight, prediabetes state...).

I wish I came across with diabetic warning ads before I was diagnosed. Maybe it'll help you somehow… Having been diagnosed with diabetes type two, I was immediately prescribed medications, I had to buy trulicity online to have weekly injections. But I wish I thought about my health earlier. Now I follow a keto diet, exercise regularly, and can control my blood sugar level without meds. And if I followed the diet before, I might probably avoid this disease.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back