Certified

TechMan33

Certified Vendor
Affiliate Manager
Marketplace Seller
TallyRise
TallyRise
TechMan33 submitted a new resource:

TallyRise - Social Growth tool geared towards sites with free content or shopping cart.

Description
TallyRise allows a website owner to better capture traffic visitors by EASILY hiding content or providing coupon codes after completing a social interaction.If your site contains free material or a shopping cart, our tool will help you grow your social media following and mailing list.

Ideal Customer
Our ideal customer is a website owner who's site either has free content (for example free themes, diy instructions, how to guides, free digit marketing assets, etc)...

Read more about this resource...

Hey; he lives less than 60KM from me -- so I can always reach out ;)
My grandfather's farm is part of what the Lakeside Mall property is now. He sold it for damn near nothing during the Great Depression (c. 1935) :(

Best of Luck with your platform -- he has a free trial too

Hey; he lives less than 60KM from me -- so I can always reach out ;)
My grandfather's farm is part of what the Lakeside Mall property is now. He sold it for damn near nothing during the Great Depression (c. 1935) :(

Best of Luck with your platform -- he has a free trial too

Wow, small world!! Sadly the mall is hurting and losing stores like crazy.

In reference to TallyRise, we do have a freeium model where TallyRise is absolutely free and included Twitter follow integration. The paid subscribers get Twitter auto tweet, Facebook like and email subscribe in addition to the Twitter follow.

My grandfather owned 80 acres there -- sold that farm to pay past due property taxes and kept the rest moved to Detroit -- bad move. Times was tough on farms back then ... Retail has moved to the Internet -- that is becoming the trend.

Malls may be converted partially to futuristic loft housing and offices one day. High security retail, offices -- ride your bike to the office? There is a lot of under utilized mall infrastructure all over. *Mall Re-purposing*

banners
Back