The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Taking The PLR Route For A Spin

RedHat39

affiliate
I don't know if any of you heard about it or not but over the weekend Marc Lindsay & Daniel Turner of PLRpro.com offered a 14 day trial of PLRpro for $1

I decided to take them up on this and see if PLR is worth messing with or not. If you're not familiar with PLRpro they, meaning Marc and Daniel, seek out what are supposed to be highly profitable niches and offer PLR packs of 20 articles each along with various language translations, a list of low competition/high profit keywords, a list of affiliate programs related to the niche topic, and website graphics and templates for setting up the niche mini-site.

They offer as a free download a 400+ page guide to making passive income from these niche mini-sites within 90 days along with an excel spreadsheet checklist of things to do daily to accomplish this goal.

Obviously since I am only in this for the 14 day trial, at least at this point anyway, I won't be able to benefit from the whole 90 days worth of niche PLR packs. But I am interested to see if the PLR packs I have gotten so far could become profitable passive income.

So far the PLR packs they have made available have been on the dog food, anti-aging, and tattoo niches. An interesting choice of niches to say the least. Anyway I'll keep you posted on how the ones I decide to use do in generating a passive income.

Thanks for filling us in RedHat39. I've never dealt with any type of PLR stuff so will be interesting to hear how it works from your perspective.

Dumb question maybe but I assume they limit how many people get the same stuff so a bunch of people are not all competing against each other with duplicate content????

They limit each group of 200 subscribers to a specific set of 20 PLR niche packs per month. Each group gets different niche topics so at the most you have 199 other webmasters/niche marketers in your group with the same articles.

If everyone does what they are supposed to do and rewrite at least 25% of the content before posting it the likely hood of getting slapped with duplicate content are slim.

Then again you have to figure not all 200 members of the group are going to promote each pack. So the odds should be even less. In the case of the anti-aging for example there may be quite a few use that one, but the dog food - very few will use that one. But you never know.

I've been using private label content for over 2 years now and highly recommend going only with quality plr subscriptions. PLRpro has gotten very good feedback in other forums.

I personally use infogoround. I did a short review of infogoround: Read Here

I also wrote an article on rewriting plr content: Read Here

Thanks for the heads up on plrpro, I'll definitely take a look for $1.

Robert good article on rewriting PLR. That should be very helpful to anyone new to article rewriting whether it be PLR or not.

But on the PLRpro 14 day trial it was only open this past weekend. I don't know if Marc and Daniel are going to be doing it again soon or not. I just barely got in on it myself. I hesitated and got down to the last 15 minutes Sunday night and decided to give it a shot since like you I have heard nothing but good reports on PLRpro.

I am reading their 90 day plan now and will report back on it once I get a good fix on whats involved.

Workload decrease/efficiency increase??

All-- I really appreciate your thoughts on this approach to generating content. As a public relations practitioner I'm a big believer in original content for my clients' sites. Certainly their news releases are "original" but having related content not buried in a traditional release is huge for building out "learning centers" and such on company sites or in e-newsletters. My problem is that I can do the original research/writing, but I simply cannot keep up with the volume required for each client. I guess I need to understand the pricing model for membership better before I launch out on something like infoground or article marketer. I skimmed the sites, but in my quick scan I didn't develop a good understanding of what the costs are.-- At any rate, thanks for this topic so near/dear to my heart/wallet..ha!

MI
Back