The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Taking a Break

Byron Darensburg

affiliate
I'm not really new,I've been here awhile,but I've decided to take a little break.I have to take stock,and see what I'm doing wrong.I am not giving up,but I feel like I'm spinning my wheels,and I have to find some direction.Nothing is really working,and it's kinda getting to me.I don't mean to be a wet blanket.I wish the greatest success to all,and I'll talk to you guys when i return.

Hi Byron,

Sorry to hear you are discouraged. Let us know if there is anything we can do.
Please come back soon. We'll miss you.

Hang in there. I don't know how long you've been at it, but it will probably take a good year to get things rolling nicely. Slow and steady wins the race. It depends a lot on how competitive your niche is. Always make sure that you never put the cart before the horse. Good, quality content that is a benefit to your visitors must always come before monetizing.

Content > Traffic > Pre-Sell > Monetize

As long as you keep that exact order, you'll never go wrong. You say that you are getting the traffic, so maybe it's the pre-sell part that is hanging you up. I don't know, but it may be worth a check.

Here's a great e-book that could help you with your rut. It's free, so no worries. I know that it was a major asset for me. http://mycps.sitesell.com

The only time you are going to fail is when you give up. Good luck! :)

banners
Back