The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“FunnelFlux  Zeydoo

Taking a Break

Byron Darensburg

Affiliate
affiliate
I'm not really new,I've been here awhile,but I've decided to take a little break.I have to take stock,and see what I'm doing wrong.I am not giving up,but I feel like I'm spinning my wheels,and I have to find some direction.Nothing is really working,and it's kinda getting to me.I don't mean to be a wet blanket.I wish the greatest success to all,and I'll talk to you guys when i return.

AdCombo

Linda Buquet

Affiliate
affiliate
Hi Byron,

Sorry to hear you are discouraged. Let us know if there is anything we can do.
Please come back soon. We'll miss you.

Oregon Coast Guy

Affiliate
affiliate
Hang in there. I don't know how long you've been at it, but it will probably take a good year to get things rolling nicely. Slow and steady wins the race. It depends a lot on how competitive your niche is. Always make sure that you never put the cart before the horse. Good, quality content that is a benefit to your visitors must always come before monetizing.

Content > Traffic > Pre-Sell > Monetize

As long as you keep that exact order, you'll never go wrong. You say that you are getting the traffic, so maybe it's the pre-sell part that is hanging you up. I don't know, but it may be worth a check.

Here's a great e-book that could help you with your rut. It's free, so no worries. I know that it was a major asset for me. http://mycps.sitesell.com

The only time you are going to fail is when you give up. Good luck! :)

MI