The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Selling Take over my Retargeting Cloud membership

Penn86

affiliate
Since joining this platform a few months ago from a webinar, I have been pursuing other interests and have not set up or ran any campaigns using it. It costs $1495 plus $297 per month but I will take $475 and you would be responsible for the monthly fee. Thank you, we can go over the details.

Last edited:
Since joining this platform a few months ago from a webinar, I have been pursuing other interests and have not set up or ran any campaigns using it. It costs $1495 plus $297 per month but I will take $475 and you would be responsible for the monthly fee. Thank you, we can go over the details.

Does the vendors TOS allow for transfer of the course and account?

Does the vendors TOS allow for transfer of the course and account?
Thanks for asking, their terms state any transfer must be approved in writing, which shouldn't be a problem since I never ran any campaigns and my account is in good standing. They are planning to roll out a retargeting email function hopefully by this fall which should be very effective targeted marketing.

Hello everyone, I've reduced the price to take over my membership to only $300 plus take over the monthly fee of $297. This includes free access to their Banner Cloud platform. If you are into media buying advertising, this is the best targeting platform (with an excellent training section) out there IMHO. Feel free to contact me on here, thanks.

Last edited:
Hello Penn86!
I´ve found today your post and I would like to know if you are still selling your Retargeting Cloud Membership?

I´ve seen a Retargeting Cloud webinar on 2016 and I found it very interesting but the entry fee of 1495$ was too expensive for me at the time...

I also was somehow skeptical about the Retergeting Cloud Platform because I was not sure if it was (and I still am skeptical...) a serious platform or if it was/is a scam scheme! If you are still selling your membership I may be interested to buy but I also would like to know some impressions and opinions from you about Retergeting Cloud...

Is it a serious Platform? Does it have training material (videos, pdf´s, audio recordings)? Can it generate real results and conversions or it is not worth to try actually?

Thank you in advance for your response!

Best regards!

Johann

Hi Johann,
Thanks for asking but I sold my RTC membership several months ago. It did seem like a very nice platform with great potential, however I never actually used it or ran any campaigns on it. Just a word of advice, I rarely buy any programs off of webinars anymore as they know how to pump us up showing how easy this or that is and in reality it's much more difficult. Good luck to you, all the best.

Thank you for the quick and kind answer and your prudent advice for buying products on webinars!:) Just for curiosity... Are you using now other sources of retargeting or another ad platform to get traffic? Are you working in affiliate marketing? Please answer only if you feel comfortable to do so!:) All the best also for you!

banners
Back