The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Taboola configuration for tracking software

Wayne

affiliate
Hi, I am trying to connect Taboola tracking with clickmagick tracking for my affiliate marketing campaign but I don't know where to start. Can anyone give some some pointers, or where to further research? Thanks.

Hello Wayne!

First off, I think you'll want to check out the available tokens for use. I like Taboola Tokens - TrackingTokens.com, personally.

Meanwhile, I admit, I am unfamiliar with the ClickMagick interface and how you're able to input your traffic source and available tokens. Can you share any documentation on that process, so that I can better answer your question?

The other option you have is to manually append these tokens to the end of your campaign URL. However, I'm not sure how ClickMagick handles custom variables and reporting on them, so this will be something else where any support documentation you can provide will help me provide a better answer.

Some trackers (such as ThriveTracker) will already provide a traffic source template for Taboola, allowing for a default tracking of the tokens included in the template. Is this something you can create in ClickMagick?

Cheers,

MI
Back