The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Super Review Type Landing Pages? Give Me Your Thoughts Today!

A

adrian

Maybe I'm over thinking it But I wonder if a more fulfilling landing page would turn more conversions? Or would it just confuse people and they'd make a quick exit? I'd be willing to do a case study if the confusion level is high enough? But if there are a lot of "yea it sucked or it rocks" then it's a waste of resources.

So the idea would be to build a page based on multiple offers. Top three to five submit offers listed with a cps offer(big money) on the side. With either a squeeze page or an exit pop.

I know there are a lot SEO sites based on this model, so I'm on the fence as to whether it would work on PPC? The more I think about it the more it makes sense Amazon doesn't send me to one toaster when I search toasters.

So "Dude that might work" do a case study or "that doesn't work dude" get back to the grind?

I just can't help my smart ass nature!

Could this be moved to the executive forum so not public, only if a good Idea?

Explain this a little more? Are you talking like a news or review type lander? What sort of submits?

I think the consideration you need to take with PPC (depending on platform) is that you want to target people who are ready to take action (or are at the 'buying phase' of the cycle), therefore giving them more options than they want to see confuses them.

Of course it will all depend on the route, if you are targeting some sort of comparison then it may work BUT you may see high ad CTRs with a higher drop off or low LP CTR.

A user will go through many stages during a buying or searching process so if you hit them on the 'research phase' and can provide them with enough information you may be on to a winner.

SO, in summary....

It could be worth a test :)

It's hard to really say yes or no imo without considering the vertical and angle/approach. Take a look at some of the competitors in the same vertical and see how they're doing it.

K- I was thinking of a review type lander, Offer not sure yet or niche for that matter. I'd like to maximize the return on a click, I'm not a big fan of lists. So I need to build some landers. I just thought more content with more offers might get them to stick a bit. Then send them off buy ready to one of the offers or a cps side banner. Something like this sorry no mock ups.

Header
Offer 1Bigger
high
payout
Banner
Offer 2

Andy- Yes I love it when people come and buy on my sites. :D And thanks for the insight, I'd love to blast all the info out on the forum. but then they would be looking at it. Bad for testing and pocket book. You did refresh a trick or two i have used before. (I'd say now but It has to go on my new guru blog first j/k). Either way "You Kind Sir are Impressive" and gave me a lot to ponder. I'm going to lose money to start but will it be for being stupid, innovative or fine tuning. I will keep you in mind when I hit the ppc lottery to get some quality Landing Pages.

I'm just thinking out loud on this whole deal. There is the way your suppose to do it and the way that makes money sometimes they are the same, sometimes not. I've done well when I find the sweet spot( don't we all, huh guys) Outside the box but still on the field.

You could think of maximising the one click or you could think about it being more stuff for someone to get confused about.

Why not build a squeeze or opt in page surrounding one offer then gather the email and ping them out some other offers?

MI
Back