The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Super Affiliate?s Guide to PPC Marketing - FREE

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Affiliates in the 5 Star forum often ask if there is a good free guide to PPC that really covers the basics then builds from there. Most of the ebooks out there are either one trick ponies, focusing primarily on one technique or they go right to advanced techniques leaving out the part about how to get started. Lots of those ebooks aren't worth the time to even read, much less pay $7 - $97 for.

Super Affiliate Zac Johnson just developed a very comprehensive guide to PPC and it's FREE. He starts off as basic as where to find offers and how to select the best ones for PPC then builds up to how to set up a PPC campaign. Then he goes into "GOLDEN TIPS TO MAKE YOURS PPC CAMPAIGN SUCCEED" which covers most advance topics like subID and pixel tracking.

Head over to <strong><a href="http://zacjohnson.com/the-super-affiliates-guide-to-ppc-marketing/">The Super Affiliate?s Guide to PPC Marketing</a></strong> to read the 1st chapter, which is pretty in-depth. I'm sure the following chapters will be worth a read as well. Great job, Zac!

If you guys read it, let us know what you think!

The guide not only provides basic knowledge of PPC but tools too. One can sign up for AdWords. There is link to NeverBlueAds. As a newbie I can use these tools to learn the art of making money through PPC marketing. I would like to thanks Linda for locating this really super guide.

I think I have got what I want. As I am new to Affiliates and I need to learn fast to catch up with others. I hope I will get many Qualtiy suggestions from Qualtiy members out there.

Thanks and Cheers.

Awesome, I've really been meaning to expand into PPC affiliate marketing but was never able to turn a profit when paying for traffic. Maybe this will help.

Hi

Such a great information about adwords this wil lbe more helpful for ppc marketing and affliates thanks expecting more.....

Zac's blog is highly recommended for ALL affiliate marketers...in fact, it's part of the reason I made the leap to "real" affiliate marketing some time ago...

Nice

Thanks,
It is a nice beginning guide:)
Explaining everything simple and understandable, but without going too deep.

Neverblue are tough to sign up for. I have applied and am still awaiting a response several weeks later. He has a great tutorial, probably would work better with an easier commission site, but great information none the less.

banners
Back