The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Suggest me so good affiliate product

carlson

affiliate
Hello everyone,

Could anyone suggest me some good affiliate product. I would really like to work on them. Please suggest me the product that has average competition.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

good product with average competition is hard to find, after all this is what all affiliates look for.

why not try doing affiliate with clickfunnel. the payout is good, but the competition is quite high. you can promote it both online and offline for businesses around your area.

JVZoo also seem to have some good product that selling well, you might want to check them out as well.

you can't really find something worthy without competitors, you can try to run mobile offers like sweepstakes, antivirus, app-installs, games, etc... mobile marketing has good results, you should think about working this way! you have good ad networks out there to buy offers, set a campaign, choose the target audience, traffic source, run your tests, and make it! if you need any help, then you can afford any tool out there to spy on your competitors, and manage the analysis on your campaign,etc... some good ones like ADMobiSpy for mobile, pop-up, native, or also whatrunswhere, etc... Good luck!!

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back