The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Sudden sales drop on Facebook

Normand

affiliate
Hello! I sell my products from my online store. Often happens that a product stops selling for 1-2 days. Optimization goes on the sales pixel, or on the pixel of the addition to the cart. The price of the lead is automatic. Before that sales can be stable a month or even more... I see clearly that facebook changed on its side, I do not change anything at all. And for 1 day the demand for the goods does not fall, this does not happen. Score of the ad is also perfect its 8-10 points. It remains only the facebook. Question: Tell me how to get the company back to sales . What should be done? For example, stop and restart the campaign after 1 day? Did not help ... Create a new company? or 5 companies? Thank you for spending time with my question!

yes this happened to me as well. Currently managing around 600K a month on FB and last week conversions just dropped off the face of the earth! Ended up riding it out, reset the campaigns (in creative) and back to normal, if its anything i spoke to some friend who run big ecom who said the same.

Up-Arrow-Transparent-PNG.png

Graybeard nailing it again, what he said!

I think is may be more Facebook policies going spastic after the congressional hearings.

As for copying gone berserk -- you can thank all the *spy tools* for that. Nothing original lasts long on the Internet ...
2cents.png

MI
Back