The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Success using free methods but want to do Paid ads..........

I have noticed something about your campaign.

To be honest with you, either your landing page or angle is useless. You have zero clicks to your offer. Without clicks to your offer you cant tell if the offer will convert or not. Also check if you have configured your campaign well. Your tracker might not be recording the click.

At this point you cannot claim that one lander is performing better than the other since none has click. The visits data is just the number of time the lander has been shown to visitors. The number will differ slightly because the ads are on rotation.

Yeah thanks I was not aware of that concerning the landers.. because I'm doing impressions I figured that was correlated to the numbers I mentioned.

I mostly do cpc so I'm seeing now what you're getting at.

Lastly I figured my lander was horrible so I fixed it. I'm not changing the offer just yet. I'm going to take the advice of the guy I got the campaign tutorial from... and that's increase my bid price. Since I'm using a tier 1 country I know it will be a bit expensive.

Planning on using a tier 2 tier 3 way down the line as I watch Google trends rise concerning this audience and the show they are die hard fans of.

Just focused on what I have to take care of. So far I got the info I needed. Thank you as well for responding.

your offer didn't get any clicks yet because the ctr of the landing pages is 0% .
so how you gonna judge if the offer is good or bad .
oh no I wasn't judging the offer completely more like wondering what to expect once i re do my lander.

I like to think ahead but wait on data; which is what I'm going to do.
Well that's all the information I needed. started the thread to see what the 2 main people I wanted answers from thought.

Now that I got it. I'm just going to focus on my work. If I run into any issues i'm just going to reply through pm to you...

But until then I'm not updating this. just want to focus on tweaking, testing and scaling if profits allow me to.

Ok take care to all.
thanks for the assitance my man

Hi I have been making small income ( not a $100 a day unfortunately ) but I want my cash to start working for me.

Reason being that it's hard to do so much work and not get a fair amount back in commissions. Best bet, go with higher paying offers; but i digress.

I have done my hw on tracking, and more.

Currently I bought CPV lab, setup VPN & CDN at minimal cost to me!!!

(Ask me how I am happy to share in a guide if enough people want to know)

Now I have my lander and offer set up.

I have propellerads I am curious to use and found an awesome video that set up both cpv lab and propellerads combined!

My issue is I am not sure if i set up my tokens right even though i followed the video to the T and also got everything cleared for takeoff ( propellerads set up).

I am a little uneasy as I started using SmartCPA but with budget issues and issues from propellerads about certain parameters needing fixing I ended up going with CPM.

Not too worried though because I noticed it will be POPunder. As I have experience with that from streaming movies and having those show up a lot for me, I am aware of how it will work.. Hoping the timer I put up on lander forces a few to click over and complete the offer.

Even though my lander is optimized for mobile also I am going to test just the desktop first using the tracker. after tweaking and results, I will optimize from there.

I will report back on progress.
I wish you good luck with this, and hope to have some updates soon.

Prosper202 is still free to use, the old version of course.
If you need them let me know, meanwhile you can request a refund from CPALab, $297 right?
So you can have more fund to improve your campaign. (I'm bad, I cause CPALab made $297, but I don't think he cares losing 0.01% of his wealth)

I presume most of your traffic is cheap display, pop under or some other sort of "pop traffic" ?

If yes, then you're going to need a lot of clicks just to see whether the offer converts or not. I would however try and focus on some better traffic sources as anything pop or 2nd/3rd tiered display is very hard to convert.

MI
Back