The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Subscriber list to blogger.com

burton4550

affiliate
Hi, I was curious if anyone could tell me how to add a subsriber list to my blog? I have a free e-book I plan on giving away in exchange for getting there email address when they visit my blog. I just don't know how to set it up on my blog. If anyone could maybe let me know how to do this and also what are the best ones to get I would appreciate it. Thanks

I think he's using blogger.com

Burton, 2 of the most popular list management programs are awebber and constant contact.
Since blogger has the option of adding html I'm assuming there should be s way to integrate an opt-in form, but you'd need to check to be sure.

Ok awesome. Thanks guys, Ill be sure to give that a whirl. One other question I was kinda curious about, was I was told instead of submitting my articles to different article directories like ezine or article alley I should be trying to get them posted on popular sites. You would'nt by chance know what sites they were referring to would anyone? Im submitting to about 6 different article directories right now and im getting very few clicks. Im just trying to boost my traffic to my blog and im not very successful right now.

MI
Back