The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Submit Article to Ezine

George D

affiliate
Hi friends,

Please can you help me with some advices about submitting articles to Ezine ?

many times I have submitted articles and I am facing problems with approval for different reasons;

such as grammar, punctuality ....etc I have seen it a bit difficult to get to be approved !!! any advices ?

Second are there any other sites like Ezine have kind of this famous then I can use it instead of ?

Thanks for your sharing which would be much appreciated

If you already know why they are rejecting your articles, not sure what your asking here. Seems the way to get in is to write articles with proper grammar and punctuation. Course you know that.

Are you using a word processor program, such as Word or Open Office? That will help some with fixing your grammar and punctuation.

Other idea would be to have some one else read your articles before you submit them, like a proof reader. Maybe some one else in your family?

Don't know what else to say, as you know what needs to be fixed.

Unless I miss-understood?

Hi,

Dear i have some advice for you
please check the plagiarism before submit article and as well when you check the plagiarism and then your grammar issue has been solved and then you know that you article is unique or not. Because ezine admin approved the 100% unique and informative article
and im sure when you are solve this problem thy will dafinatly approved your article.

Hi!
You can still publish your articles, by yourself.
Just register some free domains, like .tk, .co.vu., cu.cc., cz.cc.
Then build your small free web-sites, based on webistes building platforms like Weebly or Yola, etc.
This way you could publish the articles or posts that are rejected, at other places.
Or just start your own blog (at blogspot) to post articles of your own.
Have a nice day! :)

banners
Back