The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Submission rejection

money-making-home-jobs.com/Myfolder1/partners.php?page=1 . The question with this url is not what is wrong with it but what is righ with it.
I just noticed the same link submitted in my directory that page now has 998 links and finally a second page has been created. Nuts!!

I have a niche search engine on my site which caters for the free listing of web sites in North Wales. You will be amazed how many people submit for a free entry (or perhaps not so amazed) offering sites from the west Midlands, India, Spain and more. In the past I have always written back to a failed submitter explaining why their submission failed, and offering them the alternative of 'paid for' advertising on my site, but as you might guess, they don't reply. Instead they just keep on submitting inappropriate sites. I replied back to one webmaster on four separate occasions over four inappropriate sites he's submitted. He took no notice of any of those advisory replies and carried on submitting. It would seem that, although the webmaster was keen to submit his site(s), he wasn't so keen to communicate about the issues. Why do they bother!!!! and these are a professional outfit, allegedly.

He's still submitting sites that fail and I have now adopted the same policy as others in this thread. If it's a free listing and they don't measure up, I no longer take the time and effort to reply, simply because it has proven to be a waste of energy, time and resources. I do however have the option of banning their IP from future submissions. I'm hovering over the tick box right now... grrrrrr. I hate banning people but what can you do.

Ban their arses. Easy as that!

We reject the submission with a polite automated email, then if they resubmit and it is wrong we ban NOT the domain, but the IP address AND domain.

If it is a submission company, I normally email the owner of the domain and let them know that their submission company has got them banned from directories :D

I have a free link submission page on my site well its a Reciprocal link page plus always add banners for anyone as long as they do the same for my website if some of you want to add a link its gets a lot of hits also a lot of banner views as theres a lot of pages and banners are shown on all pages its a ebook website if your intrested let me know ill pm you the link as i cant add links at the moment.Plus ill give you blank banners to design your own banner if you dont want to use one of the online websites.

MI
Back