Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

sub domain

seohp

affiliate
How can I add wordpress on my domain name like
yurdomain.com/blog/ or blog.yourdomain.com
all are possible and free.
I am goping try it it but ask for $10 after I add it.
Please help.
Thanks!

Its free do add it to your domain, all you need to do is download wordpress from here: WordPress › Download , upload the file to where every you want to install it for example yourdomain.com/blogs then follow the installation instruction, you do not need to pay to download word press

Its free do add it to your domain, all you need to do is download wordpress from here: WordPress › Download[/url] , upload the file to where every you want to install it for example yourdomain.com/blogs then follow the installation instruction, you do not need to pay to download word press

Oh! thats sounds great temi. I'll try it. Please let me know we need also database or not. I have only one database that is i am using for my directory.
Thanks!

SEOHP, you need a second database, you should contact you hosting company and arrange for them to add onother database for you.

I think you can use just a single database , but you`ll have many tables in it , and if you will later like to edit a table for your directory ( admin table for example ) you`ll spend a bit more time searching it.

I think you can use just a single database , but you`ll have many tables in it , and if you will later like to edit a table for your directory ( admin table for example ) you`ll spend a bit more time searching it.

Oh! thats fine if possible with one database.

DKs is righ but I think using one database is a solution for advanced users, its now recomended for a beginner, the best think for a beginner is to use different MySQL db for different applications.

MI
Back