The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

StumbleUpon Advertising

What am I paying for? What do I get?
Premium inclusion in StumbleUpon starts at 5 cents per targeted visitor. We show your site directly to StumbleUpon members (a demo is available here). Targeting by personal interest, history of rating similar sites, location, and demographics (age, gender) determines who will see your site. There is no ad impression or click-through. Rather than using intrusive forms of advertising (like popup ads), we display your entire page.

Don`t know much about it at this time. Pity they don`t give free credit of, say, $50, just so prospective advertisers can try it out.

StumbleUpon is a great service, if only that it targets people who will be interested in your products - just make sure you categorise it right. It provides much more long term steadily increasing traffic than say Digg, with much lower bounce rates.

Its a good idea to work on the landing page for StumbleUpon - you have about 5 seconds to impress.

Write some good content, submit to the right category in StumbleUpon, repeat. No need to pay. Use StumbleUpon a bit to see what works.

I like Stumbleupon because it really helps your site to get free traffic

But I think this Stumbleupon Advertising is really quite expensive.

I haven't tried their advetising service but so far stumbleupon has got me good enough traffic. The highest so far was 1300 hits in a day.

Last edited:
banners
Back