The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Student project - opinion and help

K

Katarzyna P

I work on the mock student start up. This project concerned a mobile application which advise you what kind clothes you should take with you for a trip (weekend trip, holidays). Depending on the weather, the app will provide a list of suitable clothes and accessories . The application will provide you with the list of the nearest shops in which you can buy them or you can open the link and order things via internet store. The client would be immediately redirected to the online store. It will be an advertisement of the shop, the revenue stream for the app.
Now I collect opinions about the idea. I would like to know the opinion from the marketing point of view. Do clothing shops look for solutions like that to advertise themselves, do they use affiliate marketing, how does it work in the mobile app market etc.? How does the revenue and pricing model for similar mobile apps look like? How much do they earn from one customer, from open one link, viewing one product? Are shops willing to pay for such advertisement?

I would be grateful for any feedback, hints, opinions etc.
Thank you very much.

Attachments

• upload_2015-1-8_20-34-29.png
    upload_2015-1-8_20-34-29.png
    10 KB · Views: 40
  • upload_2015-1-8_20-39-42.png
    upload_2015-1-8_20-39-42.png
    10 KB · Views: 40
MI
Back