The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Stop struggling to Cash in with CPA offers

tac88

Hey guy's this is to help all of you guy's that are struggling to make money with CPA marketing and get 2013 off on
the right foot.
My big breakthrough in my earnings with CPA marketing came when I stopped trying to get that giant campaign
in the green !
Let me explain a little , I was having a hard time converting anything I would make like $5 or $ 10 here and there.

So what I focused on was making that $5 ! Then whatever I did that made me that $5 I would do 50 to a 100 times.

So I might have 20 offers all making me $5 that day.
So just try to make $5 for now on when you are struggling. Then once you do that do whatever you did to make it
100 time's more!
This is where I started to turned my income around.
I hope that it helps you have the best year of your life online.

Then whatever I did that made me that $5 I would do 50 to a 100 times.

So just try to make $5 for now on when you are struggling. Then once you do that do whatever you did to make it
100 time's more!
I only can confirm that. I am convinced that this is the right way for our present time.
Not trying to scale up only one campaign, but instead use the time to set up dozens or hundreds of campaigns.

I hope that it helps you have the best year of your life online.
Not only one best year, but from now on only best years :)

Very valid point, these days I see to many people trying to make money via every method and failing at them all. I would still advise, pick one method and stick to it until you make it your bitch!

Very valid point, these days I see to many people trying to make money via every method and failing at them all. I would still advise, pick one method and stick to it until you make it your bitch!

This is the best piece of advice anyone can give, especially to newcomers.... one thing at a time! :)

good advice, this is what i tell everyone who is new on our network when they ask for help. Stick to one thing at a time. find something that works and focus on that

This is solid, definitely. This also relies completely on how you are promoting and what strategy you are using. It's no big surprise that SEO has become the go-to for many newcomers and in this sense you are absolutely on point. I have many campaigns running and I also focus on scaling each one. Same offer just multiple positive methods pertaining to each individual campaign.

Also I would recommend testing the same offer from different networks on a link rotator !
Sometime you will have the same offer with same lander and it converts better on one network oppose to
another..
When scaling a offer it is easy to get it going if your are running on ad words to take it to MSN & 7 search and other ppc networks
or if you are running CPM and have your demographic "Facebook PLF then it easy to scale into a media buy

Sometimes the newbies think because that they fail at something that it is a bad thing!

Absolutely not !
Fist and foremost you have to fail first in order to learn !

MI
Back