The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Stop Scrubbing us Plz ! -

Mourad Benzine

affiliate
i'm tired of being scrubbed in CPA Marketing , last week i spent 67$ for sending very qualified traffic to a Russian dating offer ( 1 form signup) in a very famous affiliate network , i got 1877 targeted Clicks but only 1 Lead . ITS iMPOSSIBLE

I plan to create my own products and leave all networks because i'm sure all networks are scrubbing 40% of your leads

eBHtPrE.jpg

Whats your traffic source? Have you direct linked or with a prelander? Is the offer only for certain user age?

There could be various reasons like bot clicks, wrong demographics etc.

Hey Mourad Benzine sorry to hear about your poor performance with that offer...however, this doesn't necessarily mean you are getting Scrubbed; it's a possibility but I don't know why they would Scrub you that hard if they were, the idea would be to scoop some extra profit without causing you to pause, if they are Scrubbing you so hard you tank and stop running then they aren't making any extra profit (they are actually losing money now because they made you stop, would've been better off not Scrubbing in the first place!).

-have you gotten stats from others ran to the same offer over same window with same targeting/traffic sources and out-performed you?
-have you compared your ads with other pubs running to same offer over same window?
-what is the CTR of your ad vs. what is the CT of their ad?
-are you using your own pre-sale lander or is it stock and being used by everyone?
-have you examined the click report to make sure there weren't bots, the clicks came from the right sources (mobile or desktop, more current IOS, etc.), from the right GEO's, etc.?

Without metrics from other pubs or an Affiliate Manager it can be tough to figure this out at times...it's always easy to assume that you are being Scrubbed but in the future I would recommend that you only assume it's a possibility and not a verified truth...lets say you did get Scrubbed at 50% (which would be insanely high, most scrubs I have heard of are like 5-20%), but it was only for 1 lead so you would've had 2 instead of 1 - would you have been profitable then? Probably not, so it's likely there are other factors determining poor performance.

From my personal knowledge you are only going to get Scrubbed by advertisers if you have scaled to the point where they can blend it without upsetting the EPC/CVR too dramatically; they don't want to scrub low-volume guys because it'll cause them to Pause before the Scale. So try to think of it from a logical standpoint, if you weren't already scaling hard on that offer it's very unlikely they would want to cause you to pause for just a few extra conversions.

I don't think you would be getting scrubbed at this volume. If you want to try something else, reach out to us. Maybe a smartlink is a better set up for you. :)

I'm pretty sure these don't look like scrubs to me bro.

There is however a metric most companies will use which is quality control. If whatever you are sending doesn't yield the end buyer a good enough ROI, they will ask you to stop sending which makes commercial sense anyway.

Choose another geo. Your choice was wrong.
he term used for intentionally stealing an affiliate's revenue share (new customer acquisitions or affiliate customer rebills) done by a Spo

i'm tired of being scrubbed in CPA Marketing , last week i spent 67$ for sending very qualified traffic to a Russian dating offer ( 1 form signup) in a very famous affiliate network , i got 1877 targeted Clicks but only 1 Lead . ITS iMPOSSIBLE

I plan to create my own products and leave all networks because i'm sure all networks are scrubbing 40% of your leads

eBHtPrE.jpg

So the payout is 8.80 ? Seems quite high for a ( with all due respect ) an almost tier3 geo, to convert you don't just need quality traffic but premium traffic and who says it isn't just a optimizing issue or bad offer ? I'm just brainstorming along .. Have you been discussing the targetting with your affiliate manager ? Is you relationship any good ?

Bottomline, ditch this offer ;)

banners
Back