The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

STM London!

Glad to see everyone making it, would be nice to put a face to your names finally.

It will be hands down the largest affiliate meet up every hosted! The speaking line up alone is worth the trip!

P.S. Make sure you RSVP, we will have bouncers at the doors as spots are limited (for real).

Glad to see everyone making it, would be nice to put a face to your names finally.

It will be hands down the largest affiliate meet up every hosted! The speaking line up alone is worth the trip!

P.S. Make sure you RSVP, we will have bouncers at the doors as spots are limited (for real).

The real MR. (O)G in da house? DAYUM, sounds like a party lol.

RESPECT

uKHMWUx.jpg

Hey guys.
I wrote a 2k words recap of the event. you can find it here: STM London - The biggest Affiliate meetup in the industry

It was great to meet many guys at the event. Special thanks to Oliver, Andy, Luke, Taiwo, Ian, Rohail and Gabe who decided to share a big house with waterfalls included (only they will understand).

And of course, it was nice to see many guys from the STM and Fix forums too. Feel free to go and leave a "Hello" comment if you saw me or were at the event.

Hey guys.
I wrote a 2k words recap of the event. you can find it here: STM London - The biggest Affiliate meetup in the industry

It was great to meet many guys at the event. Special thanks to Oliver, Andy, Luke, Taiwo, Ian, Rohail and Gabe who decided to share a big house with waterfalls included (only they will understand).

And of course, it was nice to see many guys from the STM and Fix forums too. Feel free to go and leave a "Hello" comment if you saw me or were at the event.

Awesome recap Servando :)

banners
Back