The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Steps to CPA success ?

spartan

affiliate
Ok so I am totally new to this IM . My plan is to take notes and read up on many things for like 1 month or longer because there is so much info I do not understand most of it. So what steps should I take to succeed in CPA ?

This is what I know so far.
1. Sign up for CPA networks and promote their offers.
2. Create a blog or buy a domain.
3. find a way to get traffic to your website. (No Clue, in the process of learning).
4.Content Lock (No clue, in the process of learning).
5. Invest in things to increase traffic.

And thanks K for the free ebook I will be reading up on it and try to take notes. If you guys could tell me if I'm doing it right or how I can improve that would be great.

:cool:

Spartan you are in the right place to get going with this. You have the basic
sequence of what you need to do to do this.

I myself just started in CPA about 2 weeks ago. I now have my first website up and
I am improving the content and working to get traffic to it. Took me a bit to do that
- but it is going now.

K and others here have been very helpful in helping me get things going, answering my
questions and helping me understand what I need to do.

Starting with K's ebook is the right place. Read it. Ask questions, get a feel for it and
then - GET ROLLING.

Also, make sure that when you do get going start a Case Study thread as K
suggests in his book. This makes it easy for others here to see what you are
doing and to guide you along.

Good luck.

Mark

A lot of people quit because it 'doesn't work', but you have always to remember that if other people are making +5 figures a year you can also make +5 figures a year.

IMO you need a little money in the beggining (the more you have the better, see this as a business and before you make money in ANY business you have to pay before you earn), and then you only need to learn, take action, see what you failed/what you did right, take more action and perfect the technique. If you aren't making money it isn't because your method doesn't work, the problem is that you aren't doing it right. Ask for help to your IM of your network, in forums, google it, WHATEVER! Just find the answer.

BTW, there are a lot of tutorials on how to start with 7search. It's good to test the watters ;)

Glad to know you guys are taking action just remember one thing Never give up, keep doing what ever you are doing until you succeed and avoid too much jumping around just grab one method and dont give up until you succeed , and spartan check out my Sig in have exactly what you want for free

Glad to know you guys are taking action just remember one thing Never give up, keep doing what ever you are doing until you succeed and avoid too much jumping around just grab one method and dont give up until you succeed , and spartan check out my Sig in have exactly what you want for free

Exacly, that's the most important. I'm going to do a casestudy in 1 month or so, so you (spartan) should look foward to that, cause I'm going to put screenshots n' stuff :p

Exacly, that's the most important. I'm going to do a casestudy in 1 month or so, so you (spartan) should look foward to that, cause I'm going to put screenshots n' stuff :p

I'm definitely looking forward to that man !! i know i will be able to learn a lot.

You don't need to have money to start. It's not necessary to do PPC or PPV for traffic. There are other ways too. Also, you can use facebook or adwords coupon if you still want to go for PPC.

You also don't need to have a landing page. 7Search allows direct linking. I always get approved by Facebook if I do full page iFrame + CPA offer landing page that has at least little content.

MI
Back