The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliates Wanted StatusCake Partners Looking for Worldwide Affiliates

StatusCakeAffiliates

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
StatusCake Partners
StatusCake Partners is welcoming affiliate applications from any geos to promote our Uptime and Website Monitoring Services.

Earn 30% recurring lifetime commission for any of our paid monthly or annual plans. Not only once but you get paid every time the customers referred by you renew their paid plans for life!

We don't demand minimums, we accept customers and affiliates from any geos and paid monthly.

Are you an affiliate in the Webhosting, Domain or Website templates segment? Then earn additional income promoting website monitoring services.

Get in touch to partner with StatusCake Partners today.

Could you tell us a little more about your conditions, please?
Would you like to know what benefits I will get as your client and what investments will be required for this?
And the question to those who have already taken part in something like this is worth it?

Could you tell us a little more about your conditions, please?
Would you like to know what benefits I will get as your client and what investments will be required for this?
And the question to those who have already taken part in something like this is worth it?
Hi Kajin,
Our program is free to join and we accept both affiliates and customers from any geos, we pay 30% lifetime commission for every paid plan, please visit our website for more details and get in touch via email and will be happy to give you more information.
Thank you

Actually, there are a lot of such suggestions right now.
But for some reason I don't trust it very much, because I don't understand how you can make a profit without any special investments. There is always one rule: to get something, you have to invest something.

Actually, there are a lot of such suggestions right now.
But for some reason I don't trust it very much, because I don't understand how you can make a profit without any special investments. There is always one rule: to get something, you have to invest something.

You are investing your time optimising your website with good relevant content and yes a small investment to get started.

For example, you need to buy a domain, webhosting, website template and some plugins. You can spend thousands of dollars in paid ads but I'd wouldnt recommend that at the start.

Once you get to know how your website or blog performs you can then start investing in paid ads etc.

Hopes this makes sense :)

banners
Back