The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Starting

raider23

affiliate
I ama member if Clickbank are these suitable program to be successful or should I join another group
I do not yet have a website although I will be taking a class in Dreamweaver shortly
Do I need to build a small site before then ?

Thanks for your help

Regarding Clickbank, you may want to read this thread.

http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...k-not-good-place-newbies-start.html#post14746

Re building a site 1st. It looks like you already have 2 sites or one site and a blog. (In your sig). You should not build a site until you have done niche research and found a good beginner niche.

So 1st FIND YOUR NICHE, then find a matching domain, then build the site, THEN figure out what affiliate product(s) would be a good match. THAT will determine what network you join. The product that is the best match may not even be on Clickbank which only sells info products. It could be that regular retail products you'd find at Walmart or Amazon would be a better fit.

If you haven't found a niche yet and don't know how to do the research to determine what a good niche is, then just ask and we'll be happy to point you in the right direction. I just don't want to go into all of it if you already have a niche and know exactly where you are heading.

Finding a niche

Thanks for the advice. I have had a distinct lack of success with those products. To go with a real product sounds like a good idea
I really have no preference, my only real interests are my grandsons and football
Can you suggest a niche that has been successful ?

thanks

No sorry, because a niche that may work for one may not work for another. The most successful niches are too competitive for a newbie. But I'm pretty sure if you follow the steps in # 1 - 4 in the blog linked to below, you can find a list of potential niches that may work for you.

7 Steps To Choose A Niche For Your Blog

After you get your list of things you are interested in or passionate about OR don't know about but would really enjoy learning about - then follow the example to flush out which ones have enough interest, yet aren't too competitive. Step by step Key word research to evaluate a niche

Ask Q's if you get stuck. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the advice. I have had a distinct lack of success with those products. To go with a real product sounds like a good idea
I really have no preference, my only real interests are my grandsons and football
Can you suggest a niche that has been successful ?

thanks

Here is an easy way to test a niche to find out if it will convert for you or not. Go and get a domain name that is something general like myonlinebusinessonline (dot) com. From there pick a product from clickbank (if thats what company you want to use) and have your domain redirect to the affiliate page.

Once you have that set up, write 3 articles a day around that niche and submit them to ezine articles. Make sure in your resource box that you have a strong call to action to get people to click your link that redirects to the affiliate page. Also go and answer some questions at yahoo answers and leave your link in some of them for the "source". Test for a couple weeks to see how the product converts. If you get some sales then it's worth your time to go after and start building pages around it.

Bryan

MI
Back