The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Starting Own Affiliate Network Service?

Disciple67

affiliate
Hi, thanks for clicking on this thread. First off, let me just say that I debated whether to post here or in the "General" forum but figured this must be such a n00b kind of question it probably more properly belongs here!

I came upon this product called "Post Affiliate Network" which is supposed to let you build your own Commission Junction or ShareASale, et cetera, however much more modest...what do y'all think of the idea?

It sounds great to me but there seems to be like just a literal handful of companies which offer such a thing, which makes me think that it's not very popular, then -- which in turn has me wondering why, what's the proverbial "catch" involved with running your own affiliate network and affiliate management service more or less like the Big Boys??

I tried scouring the web for reviews of "Post Affiliate Network" and couldn't find any full-length ones; just two user reviews that complained about the lack of updating and patching, especially with regard to changing European privacy laws (?!), so it's weird 'cause people are obviously using it but there seems to be no feedback available, really....

Thanks in advance for any clarification on this matter!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Starting Own Affiliate Network Service??

You bring up a great topic! Starting your own affiliate network is actually more common then you might think. A lot of advertisers who are running multiple sites and offers or looking to expand into other markets choose to create their own network. There are several software companies, Share Results included, that allow advertisers to to white label, or private label, their platforms. This service is geared towards agencies or OPMs that want to create their own network and basically allows them to take the existing product and put your their name and brand on it. I'd be happy to further discuss this topic with you. Please feel free to email me for more information about white labelling affiliate tracking platforms.

Thanks!

Re: Starting Own Affiliate Network Service??

Thanks so much for weighing in Nicole. I didn't realize ShareResults offered this option.

banners
Back