The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review Affiliate 2024

Graybeard

Struggling to plan your affiliate marketing activities for 2024?

The images of ChatGPT AI is the sort of real bullshit you will hear all next year probably :D

Some of it is really relevant but I really believe a lot of this is unnecessary fluff
--an aggregation of internet concurrence that may be dated in the coming world of Web 3.0

BEGIN

AI-talking-points.png

Wow that is a mouth full! You and what army?

Let's ask about #4. ???

AI-talking-points4.png

Well, is there 100 hours in every day --no. So, what is the most important to my immediate success?

Let's be more time efficient
Take notice @Honeybadger

AI-talking-points4LESS.png

Well OK. Let's start with search queries of a topical nature :p

gTrends-post2004.png

But what to choose :)

gTrends-regressionAnalysis.png

the R2 value is the accuracy to the 10 last weeks data only
wedding is the winner compared with all these search terms.
AI didn't explain that part but I prompted AI to modify my script for multiple search word columns.
3 hrs of fixing errors of ChatGPT but this is very complex (for me anyway).

Now if one wants to come forth with some x, y data, the names can be modified for anonymity I will demo the same.

like kw1, wk2, kw3 ... from a google trends csv download please leave the country name or world-wide so other get some value.

I'm developing 3 new webcam domains this year, with dynamic feeds and a new white label hub (affiliate) BECAUSE ...

1705286113811.png

USA trends p*o*r*n​
devil-smiley-emoji.gif

1705286715303.png

Last edited:
of course when you cherry pick data (keywords) things might appear different ...
1705289195997.png

Draw your own conclusions --to me this is a nothing burger perhaps

Hungry Food GIF

1705289932101.png

The images of ChatGPT AI is the sort of real bullshit you will hear all next year probably :D

Some of it is really relevant but I really believe a lot of this is unnecessary fluff

It's upon us, all of the confusion in this industry is underway.

Read My AI Crap
Buy My AI Crap
Use My AI Crap
Absolutely Tell Everyone About My AI Crap

Do that and you will fill your pockets with loads of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

I am working with AI almost daily but I am not using it to try and create content (that much).

The content AI creates is only as good as the human prompt pulling the strings.

Much of the AI content I see mirrors the sophistication and intellectual level of the human "pulling the strings --jerking the chain."

A dullard human will produce dullard AI content.

I don't believe AI is smarter than I am really AI just has learned more stuff than I could learn in several lifetimes --AI is an asset.

Every SEO Charlatan is going pump AI to the max :D That is their nature ...

My main use is for AI coding right now --however I can envision many uses beyond spitting out web text.

I just created usable JSON files from antiquated XML data downloads, modifying my work from years ago --in just a few short days!

AI had me using HTMX for the first time today and parsed the JSON with AJAX and printed the values to a test page for a new platform I am developing with these feeds. Advantages: Conserve server resources force the client's browser to do the heavy lifting --not a PHP/MySQL server backend for each page that is served to the client browser.

Tomorrow they go into a grid of the images ... the images are sourced from the 'sponsor(offer)/server not mine. They want you to hotlink the images and they update them in the feed source.

I got the clue to use HTMX from r/python a programmer sub reddit I read. AI is pretty good with scripting languages. Sure, I have to double check the code --but it spits code out with 'few' errors in seconds rather fool with it for hours or days fixing my typo or dumb error :D .

AI makes errors and misunderstands my intent sometimes but overall AI is a tremendous productivity booster.

Really, I have done 2 years of coding work in a few months --that's freekin' progress.

Nothing is wrong with AI. The problem is the people that try to either use it wrong or for some nefatious purpose.

Sure, AI will replace many workers --technology always does.

How many wheelwrights or buggy whip makers are there today --near none. Those that survied and flourished in their day, adapted and pivioted to new occupations and careers --they didn't become the town drunks and whined a lot about how unfair society was to them ... It's a vety old story ...

MI
Back