The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Starting on PoF

Just caught this interesting thread. As for proxies to check your ads, you could always download one of the free region change plugins for Chrome. I use ZenMate to be able to watch the US Netflix (and sometimes UK too!!) from Sweden.

Just caught this interesting thread. As for proxies to check your ads, you could always download one of the free region change plugins for Chrome. I use ZenMate to be able to watch the US Netflix (and sometimes UK too!!) from Sweden.

No, you cant use public proxies or vpns. POF only allows one account per IP. Thats why you need private proxy.

Yes, I'm using dedicated proxies now and they work fine. But I'm keeping it clean and close the accounts when I'm done with spying. :)

Ah, I wasn't thinking of spying (didn't read correctly). I just thought about when I'm checking Peerfly's offers (for example) and they're regional and since I'm behind a Swedish IP, I get nonsense ads if I click on a US-specific offer. For those times, ZenMate works great. Also, when I turn off AdBlock and go to various sites around the web, I get US-specific ads as long as I have ZenMate set to US. Even Google wants me to switch to .com or .co.uk or .se depending on my ZenMate settings.

Since I plan to work with very little traffic in the beginning (testing 2 offers at max, but more likely one), should I just get a shared hosting and install Prospet202 on it? I see that HostGator doesn't allow Prosper202 on shared hosting. What about BlueHost or FatCow maybe?

Yes, I'm using dedicated proxies now and they work fine. But I'm keeping it clean and close the accounts when I'm done with spying. :)

Can you share where you have bought those proxies ? Have tried before with some companies without success...

thanks

banners
Back