The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Starting my journey as an publisher!

ItsBadForYa

affiliate
Hello

memebers of AffiliateFix. Nice to meet y'all here!

I'm ItsBadForYa from China, working as an affiliate manager from a network for a year so far.

I'm here and I'm open to share, I'd like to record some of my thoughts and my actions here.

Life as an AM in China is not easy at all, our network starts with mobile subscription and then mobile installs. which is a basic trends among thousands of networks in China.

Mobile subscription market is going down and not newbie-friendly anymore, nevertheless there are floods of fraudulent traffic in installs market as well.

We all love money, If I can do 1k-2k daily, its not bad I'd say, but as an AM, if your daily revenue is 2k+, it alomost equals to you earn nothing. coz we are only able to get a very small part from it.

Encouraged by my pubs, I've decided to start my own publisher career as well. Plans are sweepstakes(already got fluent account but they request huge volume) and dating(starts with profitsocial's dating smartlink)

Things would be very slow since I still need to put most of the time on my work right now. Here are some plans that I'll do and doing right now.

1. Working with my aff personaly, invest and gain. and using this part of money as the start of mediabuy career(there is risk but I know them well so won't be a problem)

2. prepare the offers and traffic sources, and learn about all the details about mediabuying, it won't be easy but still have faith about keeping doing it.

That's all for now. Hope I can keep going!

Hey ItsBadForYa, nice to see you here and good to see that you have jumped from AM to an Affiliate.
Don´t hesitate to come and ask about offers, sources, angles, etc.
Good luck in your new journey!

Hello @ItsBadForYa !

Great post, it's awesome that you shared your plan with us, I'm sure there are people here on AffiliateFix that will help you with your new plans.

When it comes to offers and traffic sources, feel free to ping me with some questions. I might be able to help you, especially when it comes to tracking your affiliate activities.

Let's stay in touch!

Sounds like a great plan!

Are you planning to use some specific traffic sources like push ads which seems to be hot right now?

Or you still haven`t decided which traffic sources will test first?

Good luck!

not really, I'm still making plans and learning HTML JS sorts of things right now, maybe start with popads for smartlink.

Welcome! I think for sweeps could work zeropark and propellerads. If you or anyone is interested in direct offers for sweeps tell me please ;)

Hello and Welcome! Thanks for sharing, especially how affiliate networks work in China. We were witnesses for many fast takeoffs and falls and the market. Good luck!

MI
Back